Sunday, May 25, 2008

 

We love this exaltation (woh oh, o-o-o-oh), We want the new temptations (woh oh, o-o-o-oh), It's like a revelation (woh oh, o-o-o-oh).

Ey up.

I'm loving this song at the moment, it's by Alphabeat and it's called Fascination, it's just really cool and boppy, I've heard a few other songs by them and I like them too, but this one stands out head and shoulders above the rest.
Now I've managed to devise a dance for this song and I'm going to teach you all how it should be done, I made it up as I was walking down the street with this song on my MP3 player, and it was then that I realise that I'd cracked it, I was a dancing god!!! so here is what you do:

1 - Place left arm straight up in the air with your hand in a fist.
2 - Whilst hand is in the air, raise your right knee so you are balancing on one leg.
3 - During the intro, you nod your head.
4 - when it kicks in, you must put a huge grin on your face.
5 - then you hop to your right foot bringing your left knee up while at the same time, bringing your left arm down and sending your right arm up with your hand in a fist.
6 - Repeat all the way through the song.

I'm telling you, it's brilliant, and the most important bit is the grin, it must be genuine and if you do the dance moves right then the grin will be genuine, go try it.
I got a new tent this week which is cool, Argos have a half price sale on so I got a 4 man tent for £21:99, I needed a new one because my camping bed didn't fit in my old one, anyway, I put it up in my garden and I notice a big bloody rip in the groundsheet, which is bloody annoying so I had to take it back and replace it, I'll be fair to Argos here, they didn't ask any questions or fuck me about, which is what I expected, no, they changed it and I now have a tent with no holes in it, which I'm happy about, so well done Argos for your good customer service.
Last night was the Eurovision Song Contest and we had a dilemma, a BIG dilemma, because the boxing was on too, Ricky Hatton was on box office and we all wanted to watch that too, so we watched Eurovision until 9:45 and then Robin found an internet site that was streaming the fight, for free!! so as it happened, the night of Saturday 24th May, six lads sat in Robins front room, huddled round a laptop watching the boxing while also keeping an eye on the Eurovison voting results on a 42 inch screen!! Brilliant!!
I'd also like to mention that Greece were robbed and Russia won, which all comes down to the political voting bollocks again, I mean the Greeks should have won because they had this woman:



And I think you'll agree, she is gorgeous (I've stored a few images up in the old wank bank), although there was a lot of good looking birds performing and well done to them too, I am however considering writing a song and entering myself for next years Eurovison, who thinks I should do that?
Also Collywogs bloggy blog is doing well, have you noticed though, this blog here has a higher rating, which I think is strange.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Col, its the one!! End of The Rainbow done for real!!!

Eurovision winner, album deal and you get to be up there with Abba.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?