Sunday, June 29, 2008

 

Every breath you take, Every move you make, Every bond you break, Every step you take, I'll be watching you.

Ok people, I'd better explain:

I've just been sat here writing for a whole ten minutes and this is the only line I'm going to use in this weeks Woggzeh's World update because for ten minutes I just realised I have written some material for my other blog (the one that no one mentions because it's crap), so now I have to come back to this page and start again and moan about me and my life not what else annoys me.
SO what have I been doing? fuck all! I went to a funeral on Wednesday and it was good, the Eulogy was read by a bloke I've known for years and it turns out that he's a very funny bloke, for the eulogy was the funniest thing I've ever heard (in a church anyway) the whole congregation were in hysterics even the vicar was impressed, even though it was really funny and good, I hope it's the last one I hear for a very long time, the wake was a great affair too, free bar! I ended up getting pissed, to say the least!
Finished the job at St Helens, ( I know you don't really care where I've been working and the jobs I've finished but come the end of the month and I'm writing out the wages invoice, this little blog comes in very handy, plus it gives me great satisfaction to read my own words and laugh at my own jokes again, lol ego mania!)
Last night was spent at Robins and we played Poker (not for real money, poker chips), which was fun and I think I was holding my own pretty well, but it started getting late, I had a bit of a head ache and so I tried to lose and you know my luck, I kept bloody winning, nay mind, I lost it all eventually and went home happy, I just have to mention for Matt's sake, his joke that he wanted me to blog, "It's ten to call, hahaha tentacle, haha ten-to-call ha ten-ta-cle"
It's my dads birthday today, he's older than me, so happy b'day dad, he'll never read this unless they print it off and add it to a really old black and white film with Jimmy Cagney.
Prague in less than a fortnight and I'm looking forward to it, if not least just getting away from it all, it'll be nice.
I'm addicted to a football manager game called Soccer Manager and I've managed to rope Trelly, Robin and Matt into it and they seem to enjoy it too (well Trelly is addicted too) so I've added the link, sign up and give it a go, if you want to join my league then I am in the set up "World Championship 157"
Oh yeah, as it's my birthday on a Monday and we go to Prague the following Thursday, I'm thinking of going out to town on Saturday 5th July for a few drinks, (nowt special) if anyone fancies it. (no? really?, I'll go on me fucking own then.)
That'll do, catch you all later.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Looking forward to Prague too - see you on the plane, cunto!

I've booked my seat so I'll be getting a strop on if they don't let me sit there...

:D
 
Can’t make the 5th july mate, but I’m up in Leeds and York on the weekend of the 1st/2nd August so be good to catch up one of those days…prolly coming over to Hgate for at least an afternoon

J-Bers
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?