Sunday, June 22, 2008

 

I broke a thousand hearts Before I met you, I'll break a thousand more Baby Before I am through.

Hello.
Friends, Romans Countrymen, lend me your ears....

It's time for the weekly moan about it being Sunday and I'm doing my update, well let me start by telling you that my eye is all better, and there should be no long term damage, although I do have a little scar on my eye that will go eventually but for the moment makes a little line of blur on everything I look at, still, could be worse.
Went out for drinks with Kristy on Monday, which was nice, she's had two operations to remove a couple of small tattoos on her wrists and so she is in bandages and can't use her hands very well, which is hilarious as she's technically a cripple, a fact I reminded her about at every opportunity.
Started a job in St Helens, on Tuesday and it's a cracking job, one of those jobs that just goes right, but sadly it'll be over in a few more days.
A dear friend of the family passed away on Tuesday, so I have a funeral to go to on Wednesday, which I'm not really looking forward to, but then again, who does look forward to such things?
Top Gear is back tonight and I am sitting here, shaking with excitement, it's been away for too long, and the sad thing is it's only going to be on for six episodes then it'll be gone again, I find with Top Gear it's the 'pick me up' that you need to get you through the week ahead, it certainly makes Mondays more bearable, mainly because you have a new topic of conversation other than how munted you got on Saturday night.
My tips for Euro 2008 are out of the running, which sucks, I went for Czech Rep, and secondly Holland, but they lost, like losers, so who's left? Germany, Turkey, Russia and either Spain or Italy (at the time of writing this) so who do I want to win? None of them, I'll go for Spain because I've been there, but with me backing them, that means they will lose, so, on that mentality, I'll also support Germany, and see the krauts go out and back to their piss poor miserable blonde ugly lives.
Stick a fork in me because I'm done. Gotta go write some more crap for my other blog now.
Take it easy people.

Woggzeh.

Comments:
I'll win a few quid if the Ruskis win, so I'm gunning for those bastards.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?