Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Used to be so easy to give my heart away, but I found out the hard way, there's a price you have to pay.

Now then peeps.

Sunday again, I'm sure that Sunday comes round quicker than any other day of the week, and I'm sure it's not as long as any other day of the week because before you know what day it is, it's Monday and you are back at work.
So I'm working in Liverpool again, and I'm genuinely worried that I might start talking Scouse and nicking everything that isn't nailed down, Hopefully I'll not be there long, then I think I have a job coming up in Darlington.
My computer is giving me nightmares, it's just the fact that it's so old it can't keep up, I also think that it might need to be formatted, I might ask Trellys advice, he formats his computer every week, it runs so slowly, even when I'm typing this blog, it takes forever, I've actully taken to writing everything out on my laptop and transferring the text over to here, because my laptop is better than this computer, which brings me nicely to a question, is there anyway I can connect to the internet via USB? because my lappy doesn't have an internet hole, it has a phone line hole and usb, so if anyone knows of some Heath Robinson contraption that allows me to get internetted via usb, then please let me know.
EDIT: just been looking at wireless internet usb dongles, you can even get pay as you go instead of a monthly contract, however my lappy only has windows 98, and the minimum spec for the dongle things is Windows 2000, so if anyone has win2000 on floppy disk then let me know (my lappy doesn't have a cd drive).
I was going to talk about Graham 'Fucking' Norton here, but I've decided to save that for a Colywogs Blogy Blog.
I was talking to Jof about Eurovision and he's well up for it, he reckons his brother will do it too, so all we need now is a bassist, which is shit because all bassists are bastards and you have to temp them to join the band with food and shiny objects, I also need to find out how to apply for auditions to show the judges how good I am and they choose me to represent the UK, so if any of you get bored and fancy finding out the process then let me know.
Fuck me, this is turning into a 'you do the leg work and I'll do fuck all'
I re registered my pen friend advert the other week and now I'm over run by emails from people (mainly girls, attractive girls too) who want to write to me, which is cool, but it takes up loads of my time, and I really hate the introductory emails, where you tell them what you like, films, music and partying, which is stupid because EVERYONE loves those things, so it's really a no brainer, but in true Woggzeh style I can drag out those three topics into 5 paragraphs, so it looks like I'm really cool and clever.
Some dancing kid won Britains got talent, which is alright I supose, I got confused by the show initially, you see I grew my toe nails really long because I thought it was called Britains got talons, but I soon realised my mistake when I went to the auditions, it didn't matter though because I gave them a false name (D.Bullough).
Anyway, I'm done for this week, gotta go write some material for C.B.B.
take care

Jof (4th June I think), Stacey (6th June I think) and Matt (4th June I think) are all celebrating their birthdays this week, so congratulations, many happy returns, all that bollocks, have a great time.

Stay Lucky

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?