Sunday, June 08, 2008

 

When the moon hits your eye, Like a big-a pizza pie, That's amore

Hello Everybody.

I'm writing this with a headache, well actually I'm writing this with my fingers, but I've got a headache, reason behind said headache is Matt's birthday last night which was fun, we went to P&P which was a bit pants to be honest but because we are a resourceful bunch we made our own fun which resulted in us consuming nearly all of the helium balloons and making each other laugh, most of us were content after one or two goes but Paul went and ate the lot, he's now addicted to helium and is on patches to curb his addiction.
We ended up in Carringtons (oh man, 'ringtons is buzzin') which I'm happy to say was ace, it had half price drinks until midnight, which I took full advantage of, (at one point I had four bottles of WKD Orange) and then the music caught my attention like a cute blonde in a short skirt would catch my attention, and I just had to dance, now for people who don't know me, I am a seriously good dancer, I can really bust some moves, and to be honest I was disappointed in the way the rest of the lads were dancing, so they needed showing how it's done, with tunes like 'I am the one and only' and a selection of Status Quo hits, I was in my stride and ripping up the dance floor like a man possessed, and everyone was amazed at my ability (they might have been amazed at the flood of sweat that was dripping from my head, but I'm confident it was the dancing they liked).
I left the club at about 1:30, having done all I could to teach the little people how to dance, and today I am deaf, I have that buzzing, dense feeling in my ears that you get when you have been near a speaker in a club all night, which sucks.
Yesterday day was another talking point, Bullough had managed to con us (Trelly, Robin and me) into being his removal men, so we turned up and lugged his stuff from his old flat to his new house (nice gaff btw) and then he bought us lunch and casually reminded us that our beers (payment) had been left at his house, so we missed out there! nay mind.
the week since I last spoke to you guys has been pretty unremarkable, Big Brother is back and full of dullards, we (Trelly Robin and Paul) had a sweepstake and picked our contestants to support by choosing a number (1-16) before they went in the house, I chose number 7, which is some black lass, who isn't bad, she's a god botherer but I have a good chance, Trelly got a gay dancer from Scotland, and we actually believe that his horse will come third, and Paul got another black lass with 'attitude' so I might be on a winner here, I wish I had picked number 5 because the lass who went in is hot and quite funny, another person to mention is the 'mad Nancy lam' character who should be worth watching, as she seems mad as a hatter.
well, I'm bored, I'm tired, Euro 2008 kicked off yesterday with a very crap match, but I'm still backing the Czech Rep to win. so there.


Toodle Ooh

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?