Thursday, July 10, 2008

 

Thorn in my side, You know thats all you ever were, A bundle of lies, You know thats all that it was worth..

Now then peeps.

Just trying to waste time at the moment because I'm going to Prague today and I've done everything I need to do and now I have a couple of hours to wait before going to Robins and getting a lift to the airport, so here I am.
Apologies about Sundays update it was a mixture of Hangover and well.. I had a hangover so I couldn't be arsed to blog.
Monday was my birthday, I got lots of nice things, thankfully I got pants too, I'd literally blown holes in all my others so now I'm happy, had a few drinks with Trel and Paul at lunchtime and then a few more drinks in the evening, Tuesday and Wednesday have bummed along at the speed of a dead snail, always the case when you are looking forward to something the days before drag and then the weekend will be over in the blink of an eye and before I know it I'll be round at Trelly's watching The Gadget Show saying, 'Is it Monday already?'
I really am excited about going away, I can't wait to leave all the shit in Harrogate and just go and have a good time with no worries, well, I say no worries, if you believe everything you read about Prague then I'll be lucky if I come home with any money/clothes/limbs! apparently Prague and especially the part we are in (Wenceslas sq) is reminiscent of London circa 1880 and the days of Oliver Twist and the street urchins running around lifting your wallet and other valuables, it would be all too easy to worry about what is around every corner and that'd ruin my trip, so as I generally don't worry, I'll have a good time.
Well I think that'll do for now, I will do a huge update when I return like I do for camping, I hope it will be satisfactory.
Take care people, have a good weekend, if you hear of a plane crashing this evening and it's travelling to Prague from East Midlands and this blog doesn't get updated then don't start fucking complaining!

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?