Friday, August 29, 2008

 

If you want to go out, if you want to go out, Read it in the papers, tell me what it's all about, yeah.

So, I think I've broken my neck, I'm not a doctor but you hear of these things all the time (well twice), where some dude has a broken neck or arm or is dead and doesn't get diagnosed for like twenty years, well I think I'm that guy.
It's been hurting for weeks now and it's terrible at night, mainly because I sleep funny (see, I'm even funny when asleep) I sleep all askew, sometimes I think I sleep doing a headstand, but there is no proof to support my suggestion, so until there is proof then it's another fable, like the Yeti and Aliens and Graham Norton actually being funny; So that's that, I thought I would share that with you, as I know how much you care, not one fucking 'update' message for ages now, you guys really know how to piss me off.
So why haven't I blogged in a few weeks? well the truth is that I've had nothing to tell you, and I've been lazy and skint! fuck me have I been skint, I hate it when you put your hand in your pocket and can only feel your leg, I like to have a bit of folded or some coinage to reassure me that I have enough for a drink, and that's the reason I haven't blogged, because I've been too sober. Sobriety is a state that most people live in and do quite well, but it's a world where I don't work too well, I find it dark, damp and depressing, but like following someone into the toilet and ingesting the foul smell, I've had to suffer it recently, and as you will be aware, it's like a domino effect when you are skint for a while, bills pile up I.O.U's add up, so I don't know when I'll be back on my feet, but fuck it, I'm not going to wallow in self pity, it's not my thing, I'm far more likely to rob a bank, but I can't even afford a gun!
I ask you now, when was the last time you heard, 'Going Out' by Supergrass? I heard it on the radio the other day and was totally taken aback, how cool were their first two albums? they were ace, that's what they were! Sad thing is though is that I only have them on cassette (a what? I hear you cry) but yeah, I forgot about them and they are still going too, but ignore the new stuff (album three onwards) because it's a bit wanky.
I was going to write some more material for Collywogs bloggy blog but then I couldn't be bothered, I had some good ideas but that's as far as I got with it, seems to be a pattern in my life, idea>motivation>start>get bored>give up.
Lee has been updating his blog a lot more recently which is cool as he always writes good stuff unlike me, him and Lindsay have split up which is sad, always a hard time for any one, I don't know the details and it would be wrong of me to presume, so I won't. I hope they are both fine as I love both of them very much and hope to hear from them both soon.
Well, I think that should do for this update, I hope I have satisfied your need to read, I hope you are all fine and dandy, leave me a comment, I like reassurance that people actually read this rubbish.

Woggzeh.

Comments:
check for updates everyday mate! and haven't left an 'update' message cos you always get pissed off

i'm poor too :(

love you
x
 
me too ya moany bastard!

although I had no internet whilst I moved house and waited for reconnection.

lost 8mbits of speed though, fuckers! I want my 20mbits back :(
 
I dreamed about killing you again last night
And it felt alright to me
Dying on the banks of Embarcadero skies
I sat and watched you bleed
Buried you alive in a fireworks display
Raining down on me
Your cold, hot blood ran away from me
To the sea
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?