Monday, August 04, 2008

 

Oh you make me feel alright, It's like the tippermost, toppermost high, Oh it's you - you do.

Who else forgot how good the Lightning Seeds were?

Well what reportage do I have for you this week from the world of the Wogg?
same old shit, same old gripes a week older and a week poorer.
I'll talk about Friday night because I went out and had a great time. First of all I went to the Alexandra (even though everyone knows it as Rat and Parrot) where I had a drink, Bullough was late because he fucked up catching a train, how you can fuck that up I don't know I guess he got distracted by a butterfly or something, so I had to sit on my own for half an hour drinking me pint, it's not too bad being on your own, I actually don't mind my own company so everything was good, he turned up eventually.
We chatted about this and that then I got a phone call from Jof, who was meant to meet us there, he had gone to the Coach and Horses, thinking it was the Rat and Parrot, silly sod, but he can be forgiven because he doesn't live here any more.
He eventually rocked up with his missus (Jenny), Rich Fee (who reads this blog) and woman (who's name I know, but suddenly I don't know it), the rest of the lads turned up and we had a good few drinks and set off down to Crabtrees where Jof has many fond memories, after that and picking up Fiona we went to Montey's for a Grolsch, and then we had to run to get to Har-Low-Gata, which used to be Edisons where Jof was educated about alcohol and he has lots of good memories there, Chris barker has memories from there too, but his are mostly all over the wall and floor.
Joffers, Jenny and Bullough had to catch the last train home, so they had a quick drink and did one ( I'd love to see Jof more often), we all went to Carringtons, which was OK, but not as fun as the week before (see last weeks post)
Saturday was a bit boring, I was going to go out in Leeds and surprise Jof, but I couldn't afford it as there has been a monumental fuck up regarding my wages, so I went to Trelly's instead.
Sunday is always boring and so I couldn't be bothered to update, I wasn't going to update today but I was bored.
Films I can recommend: Hancock, In Bruges and Wanted, I also watched, 'Son of Rambow' which was OK, but generally a bit meh.
That'll do for now.

Woggzeh

Comments:
I missed the train as some idiot was blocking the way into the station. 3 seconds I missed it by, by my calculations.

And I was only 20 minutes late.
 
he'll tell you anything bull will, late for his own funeral that lad!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?