Wednesday, October 01, 2008

 

Forever young, I want to be forever young

Does that song get stuck in your head too? it's an advert about New Zealand and it looks right nice actually, I might go visit (only joking Lee).
So here I sit, still in pain, but alas it's not as bad as it was a month ago, although a month ago I didn't have any pain in my bicep or elbow, but I'm guessing that pain is because I 'm using muscle and bits of arm I don't usually use to compensate for my shoulder, blah blah blah.
So I'm officially unemployed, details of which you can guess, and that's it as far as I'm concerned, besides, with the country on it's knees at the moment, I'm better off not working and signing on, at least I've not had to pay for my prescription, which, with all the pillls I've been taking recently, is a blessing (current total of pescriptions is about £35 and soon to rise when I get more pain killers).
I managed to write chapter one of my new book, and I will write more when I can type for a long period of time, it's frustrating because I wan't to complete it ASAP.
It was Trelly's birthday on Monday, he's officially old (30) , well done to him.
I honestly haven't got anything to tell you, that's why I've not updated, I've found a sure fire way of picking horses and getting the winner everytime (well, I've been trying my system for three days and not lost) but I've not had the courage to place momey on the horse yet, because we all know that as soon as I do that then the fucking thing will lose, so I'll just keep playing my system for my own enjoyment.
Soccer Manager is still shamefully addictive and I've managed to rope Jof into it now aswell, he beat me in our first friendly, that's the last time I give him a chance! Seriously, if you like football (so just about every bloke in the world except Bullough) then have a bash, it's free and fun.
Anyway, I'm done, sorry it's a short shit update, but it'll have to do.

Woggzeh

Comments:
cunt
 
milk it lad, claim disability. hehe! NZ is beautiful and only a short flight from here, come here first and I'll go with you yes!

maybe you can use some winnings once you put a bet on to do it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?