Sunday, October 19, 2008

 

I said I'm tired Come get me off the merry-go-round I'm wired Come feed me and then bring-a-me down.

Sunday again and after a whole week of days following night, we are here again at Sunday.

So I've (typically) got nothing to tell you other than about a really exciting week in my football game.
I won the league by 5 clear points and Robin came second which meant automatic promotion for us, Trelly and Jof finished in play off places and managed to win their semi final matches and set up an awesome match against each other in the final, promotion for the winner, another season in the doldrums for the loser. Trelly was tense and I'm sure Jof was as nervous, the game finished 1-1 and went to penalies which Trellies team won 3-1, so he was a happy chappy, I've not spoken to Jof, becuase he's been in Manchester, but I bet he's gutted.
I've had right bad guts for the past few days and this morning I had to get up at 6am because I was in pain, I was sick and had the poops, which is really annoying when it's coming out at the same time, anyway, I've managed to get some dry toast down me and I've had an immodium and now I feel right as rain, although I'm not brave enough to fart yet.
I thought I was going mad earlier this week, I left my gaff to go to Trels and walked to the shop, got to the shop, went into the shop and stood in front of the beer counter and then realised that I had gone to the wrong shop! I was in Jacksons on Kings Road and I should have been in McColls on King Edwards Dr, and I have no recollection of actually getting there, it's scary and reminded me of a few months back when I went to the shop and stopped in my tracks because I didn't have a clue why I was outside or where I was going, I honestly think I'm going mad, which could be fun, but I doubt it.
Loads of cool television for the autumn season, Spooks is back, Top Gear is on it's way too and a new show by Charlie Brooker called Dead Set, it's all about Zombies and it's supposed to be fucking ace, that starts on Monday 27th October and runs all week, there is also a new Danny Dyer show where he goes round looking for hard men in his usual cockney charm.
I've not heard from Lee for a few days, but if he was playing Mario Kart (Wii) last night then he could have joined in a played us lot, it probably would have helped if someone had told him we were playing but it's his loss, we played Wii sports instead, which is a lot of fun.
Also I'm still loving the new Oasis album, my favourite song at the moment is 'Waiting For The Rapture' very Beatle-esque and it has a great Bass intro.
Well I've somehow managed to stumble to the end of this blog update, I hope you are all O.K.

Toodle Ooh

Woggzeh

Comments:
I typed "colin" and was suggested "colon" instead. Pretty indictive of your blog's content really, poo pants!
 
Had a listen to the Oasis album - sounds like all their other shit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?