Sunday, October 12, 2008

 

Someone tell me I'm dreaming, The freaks are rising up through the floor, Everything I believe in, Is telling me that I want more, more, more

Word up Peeps,

Look look, I'm blogging on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!
Well, I didn't really want to but I made a promise to Joffrey that I would and I'm a man of my word if nothing else.
So, nothing.
Abigail came over to play yesterday and she was lovely, she's always a little shy at first but somehow she always comes to me and comes out of her shell, I'm guessing that it has something to do with me being childish, or maybe she can see that I need help, but never the less, she is a lot of fun, she's using words now too which is sweet as she hasn't mastered English yet, but she is certainly better at it than some of my mates.
I had a freaky experience the other day, I was on facebook and looking through a group and I saw a picture of a random girl who I thought looked cute, so naturally, I click her profile to see if I can find out more about this chick, her profile was sadly locked but I noticed that she had two mutual friends, so I look at them and the friends are Lee and Lindsay! as it turns out, this random bird used to work with Lee in a pub in Brisbane, what a small fucking world!!!!!! it's also given me another reason to visit Australia too :-).
On the subject of Lindsay, it was her birthday t'other day, so 'grats for that, I'm sure she had a good drink, for those who don't know her, she can drink like a fish and she's freakishly tall, in fact I wouldn't be suprised if (coming from a sunny climate) her family tree is a sun flower (because they are freakishly tall too).
I'm loving the new Oasis album, it's a lot better than some of the shit they've released recently and I can only put their return to form down to the inspiration Noel felt when we had a meeting in Edinburgh (still the most amazing moment of my/his life).
Soccer manager is taking a lot of my time, as my Villa team have one game left and I need to win the last game to guarantee winning the League, or I can draw and hope that Robins team (who are in second) don't win by more than 5 goals and lah dee dah and Jofs team could be playing trellies team in the play offs and that's that, in my other setups, I have Spurs in a relegation battle, 4 points from safety with 5 games left, in fairness, I took over them 5 games ago when they were deep in trouble and almost certain relegation and I haven't done too bad, so I'm optimistic that I can get them out of trouble, and Boca Juniors, are under performing, so it's all go, not to mention my 'other accout' of Juventus, Hamburg and River Plate, it's a lot of fun.
Well, I'm going to go now as the snooker is on the telebox and my arm is hurting from this typing, I pray it gets better soon.

Laters

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?