Wednesday, October 08, 2008

 

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird, B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Now then,
After much promptimng from Jof, I've been persuaded to update, I don't know why I agreed as I haven't got much to say and it'll be a crap update. I'm also going to try and get back into the routine of blogging every Sunday, as that was easy to remember to do and it made a good read for you lot at the start of the week; Sadly, the Sunday blog will probably be a highlight of how my teams did in Soccer Manager!
So anyway, Trelly and myself have decided to go to Prague for New Year next year (09/10) so If anyone else is up for that then let me know, obviously I've not got any details yet, but it'll be cheap flights and I'm happy to use the Prague Experience team again for the airport transfers and some different digs as I couldn't fault their service.
I'm off to ASDA later (just had a conversation with Jof about how cool the word asda is to write on a keyboard as all the letters are next to each other) I woke up with a craving for Spaghetti Bolognaise, which I've not had in months, which is unusual for me as I love that meal, so I'm having that for my tea, yum.
My arm is still fucked and I'm going to have to go for the big injection into the muscle and physiotherapy after that, because as it's not 'AS' bad (painwise) it's still causing a lot of problems and I need the pain killers to get by, which isn't ideal as I don't want to get addicted to them.
If anyone hasn't seen the new episode of Family Guy then I warn you now, DON'T!!! while it is hilarious, Peter plays a record called 'Surfin Bird' almost continuously throughout the show and it's one of those annoying songs that stick in your head for decades, it's really doing my nut in and I'm contemplating suicide to stop the music playing in my head!!
Well, that'll do for now, I've kept my word and updated, I also kept my word that I had nothing to say and it'll be a crap update.

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?