Sunday, November 16, 2008

 

And I found that round here In this city That I won't disappear In this city I got nothing to fear In this city, In this city

I tell you, I really need to start writing this thing on a Friday or something because I seem to go blank on Sundays, and all the ideas I had to write about are suddenly no more and weill come back to me once I've posted this or will return during the week only to disappear again next Sunday.
So I want you to watch this, I was meant to post it last week, but I couldn't be arsed to update, just watch it for the Jurrasic Park scene and you'll laugh your bollocks off.


I'm sorry but I've really got nothing exciting to report, I've really got into the Australian show 'Underbelly' which is a true story about the Australian Mafia, it's really well made and a good show although, I still can't get over how un-threatening Australians sound when saying things like, "you know who you're talking to mate?" "I'm gonna kill you" it just doesn't sound right, but still, a very good show.
I watched the David Haye fight last night and it was fantastic, a proper good fight and he's so fast its like watching a middleweight fight, and this guys a heavy! I'm looking forward to him meeting up with one of the Klitschko brothers next year. Last week we had Calzaghe, Last night we had Haye and next week it's Ricky Hatton vs Paulie Malignaggi (I've never heard of him either), so it's a good month for Boxing fans.
That's about it, Everything that's on TV and in the press is now illegal and gets 4 million complaints and means that the only thing allowed on tele which isn't going to cause offence is the test card.
Just found out that Pavla is now a mum and has had a little girl, I didn't even know she was pregnant.

Comments:
Lol at that video - the Jurassic Park thing is amazing!

I can just see you spitting your beer out over that :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?