Sunday, November 23, 2008

 

you can do all the things that you like to do, all around underground pick a part that's new.

Hello everybody.

Sunday again and here I am with a blank screen and an even blanker mind. So I'm just going to stare at my keyboard and type whatever comes into my head, I'm not even going to look at spelling mistakes, a kind of blog experiment, just write, yeah, write and write and write, because I can't think of anything to write, a writing experiment about writey writing, this could take some time and get rather repetitive so I'm going to stop that idea and have a little cry.
Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe is back on our screens on some weeknight or other and it's still very funny, the bloke is a genius and I'm glad I found him and then let Bullough know how funny he is because Bullough likes him too.
I ate a Double Decker chocolate bar the other day and I think it's loosened one of my fillings because my tooth is a bit sensitive, I should really get it checked out by a dentist, but I don't currently have one, hence why I had a filling fall out in Febuary and still have a tooth in my mouth with a bloody great hole in it.
Ricky Hatton winned his fight last night against doo dah bloke who I've never heard of and will probably never hear of again, but at least I've heard of Oscar de la Hoye who is rumoured to be Hatton's next opponant, that should be a good fight but I think it's time we said to the Americans, we've got all the best fighters now, so you come to England to have a fight, that way we'll be able to watch the fight at a reasonable time and the fat fucking Americans will have to get off their fat arses if they want to watch their man fight.
The weather has been fucking brilliant over the last few days, we've had promises of severe snow and we've had absolutely none, I tell a lie, we had a dusting of snow on the ground frost thing this morning, I fucking hate the weather presenters, They always get it wrong and they are all cunts, except Keeley Donovan (click her name for her picture)because I am in love with her, oh and Lisa Gallagher is pretty tasty too.
Forcast for this week, well, I'm hoping to win the lottery and I might even purchase a ticket to help my chances, there is a 24 mvie on Monday night, a 2 hour spectacular, That's sure to be good.
I think it's next week that Joffers is playing a gig and being supported by the Bluetones, so if you haven't got a ticket yet and need one, fucking sort yourself out! Click here!

Well I think that'll do for now. Love to all, catch you later

Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?