Monday, December 29, 2008

 

And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which Im certain.

Hello people of the world.
We are finally here the last ever Woggzeh's World blog, so without further ado, let's crack on.
So we are in that uneasy week between Christmas and New Year, I don't know what it is but it's always a bit of a wasted week, most of the time you don't know what day it is or what to do, some people are back at work but don't know why and can't be bothered, but all of us are starting to wonder what the fuck we have eaten or drunk to make us feel so shitty, I know what I'm talking about too because I have constant tummy ache and I have no appetite but I know I have to eat something or I'll be sick and if I eat something then I'll probably be sick, it's a gasto-something but I think it comes from too many pickled onions and gherkins or chocolate or, I don't know some fucking muck that you've thrown down your neck because 'it was there'.
So did you all have a nice Christmas? I had a good time, Chris Barker was back in town and so I went out with him and the rest of the gang, Bullough was over from Leeds too so that was ace.
We went to the Old Bell Tavern ( a pub which I hate because all the beer they serve is crap) so after a few pints some of us left and went to Spoonies where I saw loads of people I know and gave the usual pleasantries, I also saw Andy Chiu which was great, he's all well and good, then we went to Monteys to meet up with the ponces who stayed in the Old Bell Tavern ("you know this was the first pub to ban smoking, rah rah rah, aren't we amazing, look at me drink my fucking nonce drink out of a vase") Bullough was dragged off home early, but the rest of us stayed to see the midnight hour and sing and dance to Christmas tunes, and Fiona even hugged me and agreed to put things behind us, so that's nice.
Christmas day was mental, my niece was round and she had shitloads of presents, I got socks and pants and a few John Grisham books that I had asked for, but Abigail got everything and more, and she was really cool about it too, she would open a present and then play with it, or if it was a book, she wanted you to read it to her before she opened the next present which I thought was cool, needless to say, she was still opening presents on boxing day!
The next few days have just trundled along, eating and drinking and slightly panicking about what to do for New Years Eve, as nobody has any plans (or money) so I'm pretty sure it'll be a jaunt round Harrogate, same old same old, "happy new year, I'm bored, let's go home." Maybe it'll be a great new year, but somehow I doubt it.
I always get the trots for new year too, I guess it's all the food (again, I've not stopped eating pickled stuff) and usually for Christmas I ask for some immodium because I don't want to get to 11:59:48 seconds on new years eve and turn to Trelly and scream, "ME GUTS!!!!" and then turn white and start sweating and stand bolt upright with my arse cheeks clenched so tight I could crack walnuts between them as the countdown for new year starts "Ten" tears running down my face "Nine" Grimmacing "Eight" holding my stomach "Seven" praying, "Six" Breathing heavy, "Five" panic, "Four" hopping from foot to foot "Three" denial, 'no no no' "Two...One.. Happy New Year" as everyone starts jumping and whooping and hugging, the pains go and I feel relief because I've managed to hold it in, this happens every year, and I still don't know why I go out and play the "will I/wont I, shit meself game" every fucking year, but there we are, I do and I don't. (if you get what I mean)
Well I think that'll do, that brings us up to date, Jof has started msn-ing me, it's been lovely talking to you all over the last two and three quarter years, but it's time to go, move on to pastures new, so all the best for 2009 everybody, I hope it's better than 2008.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Pastures new? There's nowt wrong with this one!

*kicks tires*
 
you cant never update, even im updating this week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?