Sunday, December 07, 2008

 

There's a mountain and it's mighty high, you cannot see the top unless you fly.

Hey peeps

Muchos apologies about not blogging last week but I was water ski-ing in Corsica and left my laptop in my hotel room only to find that when I went to write my blog the battery had died and I had left the charger at home, so there we are, it had nothing to do with not being bothered to write a blog update, it's just that I was away.
So last night I saw a fantastic boxing match between Carl Froch and Jean Pascal, our boy (Froch) won and took the WBC super middleweight title, it was one hell of a scrap, both fighters trading blows at a ratio of 1:1, good stuff indeed.
My dog seems to have tooth ache (along with everything else wrong with it, it's basically ready for the knackers yard) and so she kept me awake nearly all night by whining and it's really loud and I felt so bad for the poor thing, still I eventually nodded off sometime around 7am.
Jof was pissed off with my blog post on Friday, so much so in fact that he called it 'the worst blog ever' well I am sorry for that but I was really happy with it and I had loads of fun researching all the big gangster dudes, so six of one half a dozen of the other, I liked it you loathed it, my blog, my rules!!!
Jof however did suggest to me on Friday to do some creative writing this weekend and I took his advice, I was going to continue with my story about Robert McGuinness, but then realised that I already had most of that planned out, but can't seem to make to links between characters and essential stuff that helps the story along, I'm actually stuck in a rut with it and so I'm hiding from it till I feel brave enough to return to it, so I decided to start writing a 'diary of a mob member' kind of like the secret diary of a call girl but with a dude who is pretty high up in the Mafia and writing about his experiences, I'm not sure how it's going to go but it's alot easier that writing a story, I'll let you all know when I start to post it.
I watched the new James Bond film last night and it was a bit meh, the action scenes were sublime but the story was wank and stupid, so I suggest that if you are not a Bond fan then don't bother with the film.
Jofs gig last week went down a storm apparently and I was very impressed that he was reviewed in the NME too, and they said it was 'a very good set by an unkown band in these parts' So well done Joffrey good luck with your next gig supporting the Rolling Stones.
I'm sure I had some more things to mention, but I can't for the life of me think what it is.
So that'll have to do you.

Take care.

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?