Tuesday, December 16, 2008

 

Whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam) whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)

Hello, sorry it's late, but I've been so poorly that I actually died, went to heaven, caused too much trouble that I got sent to hell, caused too much trouble there and got sent back to Earth as a miracle survivor of the 'illness'.
So how are you all? if you are well then pat yourself on the back.
If you have done all your Christmas shopping then pat yourself on the back also, I've not done any yet and I'm going up to town later with my twenty pound note and going to try do the lot, I'm also hoping for a Greggs B.L.T because I've not had one in years and they are fucking tasty, in fact I might start with one of them, pointless shopping on an empty stomach, so that leaves me with about £17.50 to buy presents, Woolworth vouchers are out the question this year but I might pop in and see what they have left, hopefully some popuri, or if worst comes to worst I can buy some cheap perfume and some pencil shavings.
I had a crazy dream and I don't know if I heard this story some place or my mind made it up, so maybe you can help, it's about Barry the brown nosed reindeer and basically he runs directly behind Rudolph but he's a bit faster than old red nose so when Rudolph stops suddenly, poor old Barry goes crashing up Rudolphs arese and earning himself a brown nose, does that ring a bell to anyone?
So on Saturday I went across to Morley to Bulloughs Xmas party (if anyone can explain why it cost me £5.20 to get from Harrogate to Morley but £7.50 to get from Morley to Harrogate then I'd apreciate an answer)
it was a good party, Hannah put some food on which was very nice and I like nibbles alot, they are quick easy and you can eat shit loads, I was actually wolfing the sprouts more than anything, (they later came back to haunt me, bad smells) but they were there to be eaten and I hate seeing a good sprout go to waste, People arrived and people left, we played a game called Buzz, which involves being fastest to answer the questions, it was a pretty stupid game because everyone else had obviously played it before and knew the answers, so I came second in both the games I played, but I'm claiming a moral victory because I've never played before so I couldn't cheat.
I kipped on the sofa which was a very comfy nights sleep, and it was amazing at soaking up my urine after an accident (kidding), in the morning I had to get the train home and I had to sit backwards on the fucking train, now I hate going backwards it always makes me feel shitty and this ride was no exception, luckily I got to Harrogate before doing a technicolour yawn all over the carriage, I walked home from town and phoned Jof because I had money on my phone, like in the way if you give an alcoholic money he'll go buy alcohol or give money to a drug addict he'll go buy drugs, put money on my phone and I'll invariably ring Jof, strange.
I arrived home and felt abit shitty, I'd had a cold and a bit of a cough for a couple of days, so I guessed it was all related, I went upstairs and threw my guts up, I got a right nasty headache and had a cold sweat, I went to sleep for a few hours then got up and I wished I hadn't, I had ear ache, headache, cough, cold, I was freezing but roasting, I wasn't a well boy, my headache was a weird one too, I would cough then get this excruciating pain in my head that was very similar to the migraines I used to suffer as a boy, but I would cough and the headache would last about 15 minutes then go and then about an hour later I would cough again and repeat the process, the worst one was just before Top Gear, I actually fell to my knees rolled in a little ball and cried in pain, I also had a nosebleed from it, such was the pressure in my head, which panicked me into thinking I had a tumour, anyway, I don't (at least I hope I don't), I went to bed at 10:30pm and slept until 2pm Monday, which is not like me, I gradually got better during Monday and I feel right as rain now, but it was possibly the worst virus I've ever had, So watch out if you start getting a sore throat, cough, ear ache and a headache, just go to bed, go to sleep and wait for death.

NEXT WEEK ON WOGGZEH'S WORLD.........It's the Woggzeh's World Blog Awards 2008, if you feel you have some candidates you'd like to see get a mention or be in contention of winning, then let me know before next Saturday, when the votes will be counted and verified.

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?