Monday, March 16, 2009

 

I've been roaming around, I've been looking down at all I see, painted faces fill the places I can reach, you that I could use somebody

Thought I'd better write something as I'm getting really bad at updating.
So I'm Okay I guess, no more pancreas problems, I'm off to see my consultant on the 26th and hopefully he'll have good news, been having a few pains but nothing debilitating, I can walk to town and back, but that's about my limit before I feel fucked and get a lot of stomach pains, I actually feel a bit guilty because I don't look like I've got anything wrong with me and it's too easy to say, "I'm in pain" because I don't have to prove it and can't prove it, well I could probably squeeze out a few tears, but, you know what I mean? I'm actually worried people are going to start thinking I'm faking it and hiding behind a doctors letter just because I can, well I'm not, I'm honestly not!
I'm still sober it's been two and a half months now and although it doesn't sound like much, I'm quite proud of myself, it's been a lot easier than I imagined it would be, you should all try go without alcohol for a month (and don't choose Febuary because it's the shortest month) you'll find you sleep a hell of a lot better at the very least plus you'll save a few quid.
So how are you guys?
I'm going to Consiton on Saturday, the lads are going to walk up the Old Man and I'm going to mooch around Coniston, I plan to look at some of the 'tourist' things that I've not seen yet and might even go on the gondola boat thinger, then grab some lunch in the Crown or Yewdale and a pint of coke or two and read my book.
Speaking of books I've finished 7 books this year so far, I only read one book while I was in hospital and now I'm kicking myself that I could have bashed out at least ten, anyway I can whole heartedly reccomend:
The Partner - John Grisham
The Summons - John Grisham
The Street Lawyer - John Grisham
The Innocent Man - John Grisham
Skipping Christmas - John Grisham
Underbelly - John Silvester and Andrew Rule
The Sound of Laughter - Peter Kay

I've just stared reading anothr John Grisham book called 'the Appeal' and it's promising to be a cracker, so I'm happy (can you guess who my favourite author is?).
I've also had time to do some writing too, I've been working on my gangster novel and a prison novel which have been fun, but I wrote chapter one of the prison novel on my laptop and when I send it over to my desktop computer, it doesn't open, so I'm going to have to type it all out again so I can have the whole story in one place, bit of a shitter but there you go.
I've also been digging up my back garden because I want to grow some veg, but that's about as much as I have to tell you on that as it's not that interesting and I can't plant anything yet as the weather is due to get colder, so that'll fuck up everything.

That'll do, catch you all later.

Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?