Wednesday, July 01, 2009

 

I could be wrong, I could be right, I could be black, I could be white, I could be right, I could be wrong, I could be white, I could be black.

Now the people of the world. Unite! Hold hands! and read my blog!

Actually this blog is rather impromptu and I don't know why I'm doing it. There is celebrity cash in the attic (With Nick Hancock) on television and I could quite easily watch that. But I think I'll waste ten minutes and then go settle down and watch bargain hunt.
I'm super excited about Camping next weekend, I don't know why, I'm not normally this excited until the night before, but for some reason I'm positively pissing my pants with glee this time around. It'll probably be shit, or it will rain all weekend, or I won't be able to go or something pants like that, and I'll be really disappointed. But at the moment I'm a happy clappy fatty chappie.
I spent £80 on a pair of trousers, Jacket and shoes last week and although I love my purchases. I have a bit of a hollow feeling in my gut that I spent EIGHTY FUCKING QUID on something as boring as clothes. If I'd have bought a computer or spent it on booze and pissed it all up the wall then I would be chuffed at spending my money wisely, but no, I bought clothes, and it didn't stop there, I went and spent £16 at Matalan t'other day too. Crazy days.
I'm still really pleased with Spotify, if you don't use it or know what it is then look it up, I'm not your only source of information you know!
It's fantastic and I've found some really fucking cheesy shit on here that I thought had been lost in the midst of time (Manhattan Transfer or Twisted Sister anybody?) So yeah, get yourself over to Spotify and enjoy.
Soccer Manager is taking up at least 25 hours of each day, I've taken over some really pants teams, (Ebbsfleet, Farsley Celtic and Northwich Victoria) this is all because I took over Crewe Alexandra ages ago and went on to win a cup and also promotion in my first season, seriously exciting times in my life!
Right I'm going to go now, my book has just landed on the mat. I'm using play trade a lot now, it's cheap and easy and as I can't be arsed to walk to the library it suits me fine. Besides, if I order a book into the library, then that can take a week [to arrive] and costs 60p. I can buy a book on playtrade and have it delivered to my door three days later for £2. I think the extra £1.60 is worth it.
Right people. I think that'll do now. Bargain hunt is on and I've nothing more to write. I'll do a big ol' Coniston blog when I get back.

Take care

Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?