Friday, February 26, 2010

 

You'd Think That People Would Have Had Enough Of Silly Love Songs.

Hey people.

Well first of all let me thank you for getting back to me with comments on my stories, it was really helpful that no fucker commented. So thanks for that, A real help you turned out to be.
Nothing new in the world of the wog.
Bullough's 30th next month and he's having a bit of a do at his gaff to celebrate it, so I'm looking forward to that. The next thing to look forward to is the end of May bank holiday 'cos I'm off camping again (Bet you can't guess where) hopefully the weather will be good so we can do a few walks.
Anyway. I'm sure I had things to write but as always when I sit down to write this blog, my mind goes blank until I've posted it and then all the cool things I was going to write about flood my memory.
So let's play a game, not that you deserve one. This game is called 'first lines'
I'm gonna post the first lines of popular songs and I want you to comment with the name of the song and the band. I'm sure non of you will do this, but let's try. Oh and try and answer them without usuing the internet, it's for fun, nothing more.

1. Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as........
2. Got to write a classic Got to write it in an attic
3. When you were young and your heart was an open book
4. Just a small town girl Living in a lonely world
5. Look into my eyes - you will see, What you mean to me
6. There is a house in New Orleans
7. Father wears his Sunday best Mother's tired she needs a rest The kids are playing up downstairs
8. flew in from Miami Beach B.O.A.C. Didn't get to bed last night
9. I'm your only friend I'm not your only friend But I'm a little glowing friend
10.When the world, leaves you feeling blue, You can count on me, I will be there for you

And that's it, first person to answer all ten wins the coverted 'first person to answer all ten' sentence in my next blog.


Toodle Ooh.

Woggzeh.

Comments:
1. Parklife Blur
2. DUNNO
3. Live & Let Die - MacSpack
4. That shit think that was in the charts by that musical thing that adults say they like but actually it's a load of cunt (don't' stop believing?)
5. Now this is a tune, Bryan Adams Everything I do (I do it for brackets)
6. house of the rising sun - dave van ronk/bob dylan/the animals
7. our house - madness
8. back in the ussr - the beach boys. i mean beatles
9. DUNNO
10. sounds like bridge over troubled water but i think that goes "when you're weary..." so either i'm wrong or you are. 1-1. ZING
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?