Wednesday, June 30, 2010

 

We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind Cause your friends don't dance And if they don't dance Well they're no friends of mine .

Well, I suppose I should write a few words down as I've not blogged in over a month.
since the last blog I've been to Coniston, camping, which was great and I've done some other stuff. And that brings us up to date.
On Monday I went to the hyena comedy lounge at the Harrogate theatre to see three comedians they were Jon Richardson (off the telebox), Lloyd Langford (who writes for Nevermind the Buzzcocks) and Dan Atkinson (who writes for Russell Howard). The show was fantastic and for only £10 a ticket, who can ask for more? I will be making the comedy night (last Monday of every month) a regular event, the comedians did a routine on Social networking and used some tweets from Twitter on the big screen, (ones that mentioned Harrogate as thats where they were) and lo and behold, one of my tweets was used, so I got to shout out, 'whoop' when they asked if Woggzeh was in the audience, All very exciting, they also used Matt's tweet but he wasn't there so he doesn't count.
I also bought tickets to see Jim Jefferies at the theatre in November, that's sure to be good too, there are a few other shows I want to see, (Kevin Bridges, Reginald D. Hunter) but they will have to wait until I get some more shiny pennies in my pocket.
So next week(July 7th) is my 30th, I am going to Blackpool on the 9th and 10th for a bit of a weekend away, I wanted to get down to Bath, but it was a bit of a pain in the arse getting everyone down there for a couple of nights, so we are going to Blackpool instead, and staying in Lees mums digs.
Englands world cup went well didn't it? Well I think that's enough talking about those prats.
I can't be arsed writing anymore, gonna go get some food and play a computer game, I'm hopelessly addicted to tv tycoon, which is probably the worst game ever made, but I can't put it down, mental!

All the best

Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?