Thursday, September 30, 2010

 

So how can you tell me you're lonely, And say for you that the sun don't shine? Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London

Bloody hell, just got time to squeeze in a blog update before October starts.
Loads has happened this month, fucked if I can remember it, my memory has gone to shit, I'm blaming the insulin I take, It's fucking up my brain.
The big news is that Bullough has asked me to be his best man at his wedding, it's a huge responsibility which makes me question why he asked me to do it?
I've been working on a few gags for the speech which isn't easy as Dave hasn't really done anything worth mentioning, but I'll just make some shit up, it might be easier if he blacks his face up to make some of the jokes work, but I'll speak to him about it, otherwise I'm truly fucked.
Truth is, I'm excited about doing it, sorry, I meant fucking terrified.
I'm only worried about it because I've been to two weddings in my life and can't remember anything about the best man speeches, and I take so little interest in other peoples lives I don't actually know what I have to do, I've looked on the internet for stuff, found some amazing stuff there too, but sadly I had to close those pages and get back to best man stuff. So if anyone has any tips of advice on what I need to do between now and the wedding then I'd appreciate it.
I'm meeting up with Dave next week and hopefully that'll clarify some of my duties so I can get to work, who knows, if I do a good job at being best man, maybe he'll let me be best man at his next wedding?
It was Trellys birthday yesterday so we went out to the pub, which was fun and for those who missed it, we are doing the same on Saturday and will probably be repeating the same conversations and I'll definitely be doing the same old gags, so that's something you can avoid, I did get a lovely cheeseburger on the way home, so that was a bonus.
I won fuck all on the lottery, which has scuppered my plans, I was hoping to win the ten million then spend it all on Euromillions lotto tickets and win that one, it's going to be £82 million this week, which is just about enough for me to live on.
Saw Chris Barker last week, that was nice, he was up for a few days, so we went out up town, nothing much happened, Jof texted me, which was also nice.

That is all.

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?