Sunday, October 31, 2010

 

I remember doing the time-warp Drinking those moments when The Blackness would hit me...

shit shit shit shit.
Forgot to blog this month, last day of October and now I'm blank.
Erm.. I went to see the comedian Kevin Bridges do his funny stuff, that was ace, also met him in the Alex after the show, had a chat with him and got his autograph, which is mega.
After that, I went to see, Shappi Khoursandi and Jon Richardson do their comedy show, which were also bloody brilliant, although I didn't get their autographs which is a shame.
Tonight is Halloween, went out last night and it was great, all the girls were dressed in Halloween costumes, which is basically an invitation for girls to dress like sluts. I approve! it makes the night out worth it.
Bonfire next Saturday, should be good, it'll rain as it always rains.
Sorry this is short, but I can't be arsed.

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?