Thursday, December 23, 2010

 

Driving home for Christmas Oh, I can't wait to see those faces I'm driving home for Christmas,

Well, it's here again, it's Christmas, almost the twenty fifth of the twelfth.
Are you all ready for the big day? pretty fucked now if you're not aren't ya? Well the shops still have some shit in, so you'll have a chance of buying something to give to your loved ones.

Here's a Christmas tip: Stab the box full of air holes BEFORE you put the puppy in it.

So yeah, I'm all done, have been for about three weeks, which is very organised of me, in truth it's just because I can't be arsed leaving it till the last minute and then panicking, so I get it out of the way and forget about it. I'm not really in a Christmassy mood, can't seem to get the Christmas joy on, I don't know why, maybe It's because I know that in a couple of days time I have to smile and be merry and that bloody pisses me off. I know it's only one day a year and all that bollocks but I'd rather be grumpy, and on my own, with my egg and chips.
Chris barker is stuck in New York, which normally would be cool, but he can't get back until Christmas day and I was planning on going out with him tonight so he's fucked that up for me. Today's title is dedicated to him. Hopefully he'll be back in time for boxing day and the FIRE party which is in 3D, should be good as I have my own proper wicked 3D shades which will make me look like the coolest kid on the block and I'll be surrounded by girls!
New year should be a laugh as we are going to Keswick for jollifications.
Well all that leaves me to say is Merry Christmas and Happy New Year people.
Here is your Christmas card:




Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?