Tuesday, January 18, 2011

 

Hey Jude, don't make it bad Take a sad song and make it better Remember to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better.

Hello people.

Happy New Year. Can I still say that on the 18th of January/ I don't care really, it's my blog, I'll write Merry bloody Christmas if I like.
So, new year:
I went to Keswick with the gang plus extras, which was cool, I stayed in some really nice digs with Trelly and Bradders, who were also suitably impressed with the digs. the town of Keswick is nice, and for new year everyone goes out into the town square and stands by the countdown clock then at the midnight hour everyone goes mental. Which is cool, after ten or fifteen minutes of this we all decided to go to a club but lost each other in the crowds, as I was chasing a bird, I had tunnel vision and so we went to the club with her mate and Trelly and Bradders expecting to find the others in there, but no, the others had gone to the pub next door, so in essence I paid £6 to go into a shit club where I spent a maximum of 20 minutes. So that was a bit wanky.
Did the cat bells walk on new years day which was a piece of piss. I moaned that it was hard and I wasn't having fun all the way up the hill, but it was really easy and to prove this point, I was second to the top.
Not much happened for the first couple of weeks in January, spoke to a sexy German lady on messenger, she's totally into me, but doesn't know it yet, and the fact that she hasn't spoken to me in a week makes me think that she's playing the quiet game, like most girls do with me.
This weekend was Jof and Jen's wedding party, if you remember I wrote that they buggered off on holiday to get married and thus Saturday the 15th was their celebration party so I went down to Reading with Bullough and Hannah.
The party was mega and it was great to see Jof and Jen as well as Jof's family who I've not seen for 12 years, how everyone has grown up is mental, Simon is bloody huge! last time I saw him he was throwing a tantrum on the floor and Bethan has grown up too from the 14 year old kid who, I suspect, hated all of Jof's friends because I don't remember her ever talking more than 3 words, still, it was great to see everyone, Chris was there with his bird, the lovely Jana, who I though was a smashing lass, she probably thought I was a right dick, but what the fuck, she was cool.
We stayed at the Novotel in Reading which is a proper nice place to stay, but book early as to pay on the door would have cost £255 per night and I booked it for £71 a night including breakfast.
well it's now Tuesday and I've updated this blog, so I'm going to go eat my tea now.
laters

Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?