Tuesday, May 31, 2011

 

I have never dreamed it. Have you ever dreamed a night like this? I cannot believe it. I may never see a night like this.

Hello, I should probably save this blog for a day so I have post for June but I can't be arsed waiting an hour, so here it is now.
Since we last spoke I've been on Dave Bullough's stag do, if you remember I'm his best man, you hear that? BEST FUCKING MAN! So the stag do was down to me, although I had a lot of help from Robin, I still took all the credit and I'd like to announce that [I think] it was a roaring success!
To say I needed a weekend away with the lads, to forget about everything and just have fun, is an understatement and I know a few others there said the same about their situations but they don't have a blog to pour their hearts out and moan like fuck to others, so I'm glad everyone could get together and laugh and be lads and not worry about life or what anyone thought of our toilet humour or acting like a silly bugger. The point of this stag do was for everyone to have fun!
There was ALOT of drinking, so much so that I started to think I might have to roll my sleeves up and help get through the mountain of beer, but I resisted (apart from a magnificent mouthful of JD and Coke to Chris and Jof's horror), shamefully there was beer left over come Monday morning when it was time to leave, this was divvied up and I got a bottle of coke and a couple of pot noodles out of the deal.
Everyone who did the go ape activity said it was awesome, sadly I had doctors orders and couldn't do it, so I played on the pool table in our digs.
The Friday night I got about 4 hours sleep then on the Saturday, after a really nice meal and a shit nightclub, back to the digs for a party with a few birds, the hardcore few (including me) managed to go to bed at 7am, at 7:30 I woke up to Bradburys alarm going off, this was a practical joke that backfired as it failed to wake Bradbury! I managed to get back to sleep and got up at 9am! a whole two hours sleep and I was ready for.........nothing.
Robin, who had helped me plan the weekend really wanted to book something to do on the Sunday but I said it was a bad idea and it turned out I was right, everyone who wasn't going home just wanted to chill out and have a lazy day, which was fine by me.
We didn't stitch Dave up as is usually expected on a stag do because I know Dave very well and while he would have gone along with it to not look like a spoil sport, he wouldn't have liked it, so I put the kybosh on that idea and as it happened, he thanked me for not stitching him up.
I would like to remind him that if he thinks he got away lightly, I still have a speech to deliver at his wedding!
Medical news:
I saw the doctor today and had some good news finally from my blood test, my first one had some anomalies so I had another one and the results show that I'm good, the medication I'm taking for my cysts are working and controlling the problem.
I still have another problem with my stomach for which I recently had an ultrasound and on Thursday I'm having an endoscopy, which is a camera that goes down your throat into your stomach to see what's wrong, I hope that it's cleaned and the last time it was used wasn't to look up somebodys arse!
All joking aside, I'm really scared about it, I'm not scared of the result, it's the procedure that's keeping me awake at night and I think it's probably why I've been abit quiet and snappy with people these last few days, if I've been different with any of you recently then I am truly sorry, normal service should be resumed shortly.
The hospital sent me a letter detailing the procedure and because I am opting to have drugs to knock me out, I have to have a resposible adult with me to look after me and make sure I get home safe, I was going to go with my dad but he's a bit poorly this week so it's not fair, which left me with a dilemma as I don't want to ask people to give up a morning to help me and there are very few people I love and trust enough to let them help me, thankfully Dave Bullough is coming over from Morley to be with me and to be honest, after my dad, he was top of my list, so thanks for that dude, it really means a lot to me to have you here and if I cry I know you wont judge me for being a baby (as he already knows I'm a big baby).
I've now got 13 followers for this blog, which is incredible. I don't know who the fuck you all are, but I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for actually reading the drivvel that I write, please identify yourselves as it's driving me mad!
Most of my friends can't be arsed reading this and a few even take the piss for writing it, but I'm finding, more and more, it's a good release for the bottled up worries and moans that I have.
Tomorrow (June 1st 2011) is the 100th anniversary of my Nana's birth, she died a few years ago now, but, I don't know. it's kinda cool and I felt it was worth mentioning. RIP nana.
Finally.....since I finished the last blog on a miserable, depressing end, I've got a rather amusing story to finish this one.
My friend, Paul (who is the most unlucky man I know), was walking his dog on the stray when he found a baby crow (a chick?) so he, I don't know what he did actually, I'm guessing he played with it, anyway, the mother crow spots him and attacks him! scaring the shit out of Paul, cutting his head. Thus meaning he had to go to hospital for a tetanus jab! The funniest part of the story is his girlfriends facebook status: "Just got back from a 2hr wait in the hospital after Paul got attacked by a crow!" I fell about laughing when I read that. Sometimes life is too funny!

Well that'll do my friends.
Please could my 13 followers contact me, I'm on facebook "collywog" or Twitter "woggzeh" or leave a comment, I wont publish your comment if you don't want me to do so. I just really want to know who you are.

Take care.

Woggzeh

Comments:
If you cry it's going on YouTube!
 
I expect nothing less.
 
Endoscopies suck, I wanted to go home after mine after a bout of food poisining ripped my stomach from vomiting. so i opted for no drugs!

mistake, Felt like I was deep throating an elephants leg.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?