Tuesday, May 10, 2011

 

I've been alone with you Inside my mind And in my dreams I've kissed your lips A thousand times I sometimes see you Pass outside my door Hello!

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in updating, I couldn't be arsed basically.
So since we last spoke I've been on a canalboat weekend. Get comfortable as I'll tell you all about it.
Bradbury was supposed to pick me up at 11:30 to set off for Wales, at 11:29 I got a text saying he'll be running late and wont be picking me up untill 12.00, I asked why and the lazy git had only just got up, was eating his breakfast and hadn't packed! Anyway we eventually picked everyone up and set off an hour late, we still managed to get to Trevor (the canal boat place) with 10 minutes to spare so it was all good.
The weekend was fantastic, we had great weather and it's definitely an experience I'd do again, although I don't want to drive the boat as it's not as easy as it looks and there was only one phone charger socket between 8 of us so that got a bit tedious. There were plenty of funny moments but I can't be arsed to write about them, just ask if you want to know anymore.
It's funny you know, because everyone I've spoke to about the holiday has said the exact same thing, "I've always wanted to do canal boating", well go fucking do it then! it's awesome and not that expensive. Honestly, give it ago.
Jof and Jenny came up for the Royal wedding weekend which was fantastic, I fucking love seeing Jof and I really need to sort something out so we all see each other more often. I don't know what like, maybe a big skype conference call or something.
I thought I'd found love too with an amazing girl called Vicki, but like everything I touch, I managed to fuck it all up, she says we will always be BFF's but I think that she might retract that statement, to say I'm gutted about it would be an understatement, but as the old saying goes, "If it's meant to be,she'll come back". At least it gives me a chance to read High Fidelity again as that book always cheers me up when my heart gets broken (that and the Godfather).
More miserable news, (been a rough week) is that I have cancerous cysts on my pancreas, Luckily this time they are benign and I am on treatment to sort them out,they are causing me a lot of pain and I feel like I am going to be sick most of the time. The thing with these cysts is that now they have started, they will return again and again, eventually they wont be benign and, well, you all know what happened to Patrick Swayze.
Obviously I talked with the doctor and he gave me a window between 6 months and 60 years! which sounds good but since I'm going to be in pain for most of that time, I'm not sure how I feel about that, plus with the luck I'm having at the moment, I think I'll be lucky to see Christmas.
I already told my doctor that I don't want surgery because, well,because I'm scared, I'm more scared of surgery than I am of dying! how fucked up is that? Anyway, it's more stress and worry and that doesn't help anything. I've already stepped up my bucket list and contacted the Blues bar about doing a open mic slot as I really miss performing my music. Another thing I'd like to do is be friends again with my ex - Baz, but I doubt she'll ever talk to me again and would probably dance on my grave if she could, so I'll not worry too much about that one.
Fuck it's depressing knowing that you've got a time bomb inside of you and you don't know whan it's going to go off.
Basically, Enjoy me while you can!

Glad I could end this blog on a happy note.
hope you are all ok, dear readers.

Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?