Sunday, August 28, 2011

 

If only my brother could be here now He´d get me out and sort me out alright I knew I should have stayed at home tonight

Bloody hell, I haven't blogged in over a month, no wonder you are all getting restless and rioting in the streets. You know you could have just sent me a gentle reminder.
So, yeah, shit. I've got nothing for ya.
I've been watching some fucking hilarious tv shows that I think you should all check out, the first one is called 30 Rock and if you don't want to watch the comedy I think it's worth watching just for Katrina Bowden.
The other show that has had me in hysterics is called Community it's so funny I have actually laughed out loud while watching it in bed, it also has Chevy chase in it so you know it's a winner already.
Fuck, I swear I had things planned to write in this blog but now I'm sat here writing it I can't think of anything.
So I'll bid you farewell and save any good stuff for the next blog.

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?