Friday, December 23, 2011

 

Come now sing with me, Proper Crimbo, I'll take you for a drink with me, Proper Crimbo

Word!

Merry Christmas and all that Jazz. It's only 2 days away and I'm sick to death of it. I wrapped all my presents and hour ago and I have back ache from bending over the table and I have a paper cut too!
Anyway, it's all done and if I've forgotten anything then balls to it.
So, I can't remember what I last wrote and I can't be bothered t read through it.But basically, I've started a new job at Multiyork and I already hate it. I'm not allowed to do anything until I've leaned all the product knowledge (which should take 3-6 months)so basically I'm bored, staring at the window waiting for home time.
I'm still volunteering at Disability Action Yorkshire which is still brilliant. I absolutely love it there and hopefully there will be a position opening soon so I can leave Multiyork. But I don't want to say too much in case I jinx it.
Other than that I don't have a right lot to tell you.
So, Merry Christmas one and all and I hope you all have a happy new year.

As always, Christmas isn't Christmas without a mucky picture. So here it is.



Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?