Wednesday, March 28, 2012

 

If you like Pina Coladas And getting caught in the rain If you're not into yoga If you have half a brain

Word up bitches.

So hey ho, what's new?
I don't know, not a right lot. It's been really warm in my part of the world these last couple of days, so walking to and from work has been an absolute delight.
Work is pretty cool, I'm busy but still loving it. I've been going over the paperwork these last two weeks and working out how much gift tax we are eligible to claim, it's amazing how much money we can legally claim just by having the paperwork straight and up to date. Basically, because we are a charity, for every item that is donated and we sell, we can claim 28p for every £1 of the sale which, when you do the maths, adds up to quite a lot of money that goes to us instead of the tax man.
I realised recently, while explaining what twitter is to someone, that I actually came up with the idea of twitter many many moons ago but no fucker listened to me. I used to post a lot on the Bottle of the bottom forum which was on that there internet and I asked a friend (can't remember if it was Migginz or Mook) if it was possible to just get the posts from a select few members because I was pissed off with the 'young uns' posting crap and just wanted to read what my friends and select few had to say. Basically, if anyone listened to me, then you could be a Twitter millionaire! I can't, however, lay claim to inventing Facebook.
I broke my snooker cue t'other week. I tightened it up and felt it crack, I didn't tell Bradbury that my cue was broken, so when I missed a shot I threw my cue and it smashed, leaving Bradbury gobsmacked.
I think I had an illness over the weekend too, either that or I had the world's shortest bout of Laryngitis! I had all the symptoms of Laryngitis but am all better by today (Wednesday).
My quiz team (yes, 'MY' team, I'm the team captain, although I don't expect my team mates to call me 'cap' just yet) won the quiz this week, we took the triple crown, which is pretty much a clean sweep of prizes, we won the quiz, funniest team name. ("I've got something long and hard that makes women moan......An ironing board") and the tie breaker question. We didn't get anything on the raffle but to be fair, I don't think the quiz master would have let us take any more prizes.
Michael McIntyre is playing a gig at the Harrogate theatre in May, tickets go on sale on Friday and I'm going to try and get a couple. I expect it will sell out within a couple of minutes.
Anyway, I'm going to go now.
Have a good Easter.

Woggzeh

Comments:
That Mook was a right knob!

Most of those kids on there will be OAPs now ;-(

Love,

Mook.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?