Monday, April 30, 2012

 

Goodbye Blackberry Way. I can't see you, I don't need you. Goodbye Blackberry Way, Sure to want me back another day.

Ey up. Blogger has all changed, I'll see how I get on before telling you all that I hate it. So, I've been really busy with work. I've had stomach problems, at one point I was eating 24rennie tablets a day, I eventually got in to see a doctor who put me back on Omeprazole. I call them magic pills because I take one and within an hour, I feel magic again. Pieman got married to Ash, I went to the wedding reception with Chris and Jana. It was lovely to see them again, and the day was lovely too. I am looking forward to May because I am going to see a lot of Comedy at the Harrogate theatre. Namely, Michael McIntyre, Jack Dee, Jon Richardson and Rich Hall. I'm super excited about this. Blogger tells me I have 19 followers. How do I start to thank you all? I think saying Thank you for following me, is a sufficient start, but I would love to take you all out for dinner and drinks. You just have to get in touch with me. That'll do. Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?