Sunday, May 20, 2012

 

So far I've not really stayed in touch Well you knew as much it's no surprise that today I'll get up early too from a lack of anything to do.

What's this? Blogger has changed again.
Please stop pissing about with it.

So here we are again.
I'm having an awesome weekend, on Friday night I watched Jack Dee at the theatre and he was fantastic, then last night I watched Jon Richardson for the fourth time and he was absolutely brilliant, so much so I am going to buy tickets for his next gig in harrogate tomorrow. It's in October and I suggest that you go see him live when he is playing at a venue near you.
On Monday, I am going to watch Rich Hall. He should be good too.

Anyway, I digress.

I've had an idea, to make millions, but as I don't know where to start executing the idea, I thought I would throw it out there for one of my followers to pick up on and when you have more money than anyone else on the planet, you might kick a few quid back to me. You know it'll be good because I invented Twitter before Twitter, so here we go:

SORRY THE IDEA WAS TOO GOOD. I NEED TO PATENT THE IDEA AND SEEK ADVICE AS IT COULD GENUINELY BE WORTH TENS OF POUNDS

Woggzeh


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?