Sunday, April 07, 2013

 

She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic touch me in the back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic

Well what do you know.

Turns out that quite a few of you enjoyed my last post about London and have said I should re-boot the bloody blog.
Well, I can't promise anything regular but, fuck it. I may as well write some shit down for you.
So since the last post, I had booked a ticket to go back to London and to see Lindsay.
I was super dooper excited about going back down that I skipped all the way to the bus depot on Monday morning and could barely sit still while waiting for the National Express coach.
It arrived on time and I got myself a seat, comfortable and chuffed to bits the time had finally arrived to go back "dahn saaarf"
Then we set off and about 15 minutes into the journey I start to get hot and sweaty, my breathing became erratic and I felt that I couldn't breathe, I was shaking and felt sick. Then as soon as it came on, the feeling went. I was confused, I didn't know what the fuck that feeling was. I dismissed it and started to read my paper. Then we pulled into Leeds station to pick up more passengers, we were a little early so we had a 10 minute stop. That's when the strange stuff started to happen again...Only worse. I thought I was having a heart attack, my body went tingly, I couldn't stop crying. I had to run to the toilet and threw up my breakfast. I made it back to my seat and text Lindsay telling her I wasn't feeling great, something was happening. Amazingly, she was awake and replied immediately. We exchanged a few messages and I didn't think I could make it for another 5 hours feeling like that but I wanted to try, for myself and because I had promised Lindsay that I would be down, I was a real mess and then some bloke sat next to me and I just flipped. I stood up and grabbed my stuff and launched myself off the coach and ran. I could hardly see through the tears in my eyes so I stopped. I phoned Lindsay and I honestly can't remember what I said, it was probably just a bunch of sobs and apologies. I then phoned my dad who was going to come to Leeds to get me.
I eventually calmed down and managed to get the bus back to Harrogate, I had updated my Facebook and initially, people thought it was a April fools joke, but soon, everyone realised it wasn't and their concern with phone calls, messages and text was truly over whelming, so thanks to everyone for that.
I spent the rest of the day with a horrible anxious feeling inside me which didn't really wear off until Tuesday.
Throughout the week I had little flutters, like butterflies in my tummy over the most stupid things, going to town, or to the shops.
I am going to see the doctor next week to discuss what happened. I am predicting he will tell me that I had a bad panic attack, I've never suffered from them before but I'll bet it is all connected to having Diabetes. Everything else is connected to Diabetes!!
I'm hoping the doctor will give me some anti-anxiety pills or something because I can't go on like this, flutters on a daily basis. It's just stupid. The other option is that I am finally cracking up. I'm the kind of person who should have a breakdown at least once in their life.
Luckily, Lindsay has been solid as a rock and has supported me all week, checking in on me daily by text, phone and facebook, we even chatted on skype for a few hours. I felt like I had let her down badly because she wanted to do all the touristy things too. But she is a cool lass and understands that I am a bit of a nut job anyway.

I'm back to work next week, I think getting back to routine will do me the world of good and I genuinely miss selling stuff to people. I love my job dearly.

Well, I think that will do for this week.

Woggzeh.

Comments:
I nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?